Since I started this website I’ve come across a lot of different articles on the internet about bartending. Some are good, but most of them are terrible. After I found this bartender interview I thought it was good enough to share with all of you. Some of the good points in the article:
1) You don’t have to go to bartending school to become a bartender. (Duh!)
2) If your a hot chick, your going to have a much easier time getting that first job with no experience.
3) Don’t show up for an interview looking like acheter viagra sans ordonnance :)
4) When you go to the interview have a reliable list of references.
5) Sometimes customers can drive you crazy no matter how great of a job you do.
6) The hours can be tough but the money can be great (all cash).
7) If you do shots of Jaeger, the bartender thinks your a loser!.
Its a great read. Check it out